Residential Leasing - Let Only Service
- Free market appraisal Report covering suitability of the property for renting, current market conditions and achievable rental.
- Advising of works required to meet the statutory Repairing Standard.
- Advising of works required to ensure compliance with Health and Safety and other statutory Regulations.
- Preparing property details for marketing and circulation.
- Marketing the property using all appropriate advertising media.
- Dealing with enquiries and carrying out all viewings.
- Receiving Applications and agreeing suitable Applicant.
- Arranging EPC, EICR, Gas Safety Check, PAT Test, Legionella Risk Assessment, Water and Drainage Tests.
- Instructing Inventory and Condition Report.
- Completing a Private Residential Tenancy Agreement (PRT) in terms of the Scottish Government Model Agreement.
- Receiving payment of the deposit and the first instalment of rent.
- Lodging the deposit with an approved Protected Deposit Scheme and intimating the relevant Prescribed Information to the Tenant.
- Intimating the Tenancy to the Local Authority and Utility suppliers.
- Providing a Statement of Account.